The website “ https://leaguelanepremium.com/ ” is owned and operated by LeagueLane®.
By signing up at the LeagueLane Premium website or for any services offered by LeagueLane, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Any new or additional features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service any time here.
LeagueLane reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the websites operated by LeagueLane. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Services account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. LeagueLane may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that LeagueLane will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure, which is your means of entering the LeagueLane Premium Website. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of LeagueLane will result in an immediate termination of your services.
2. General conditions
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Kerala and the laws of India applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Kerala with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that LeagueLane may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on the LeagueLane Payments website, available at https://leaguelanepremium.com/terms-and-conditions/ and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting.
- Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to the LeagueLane Payments website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by LeagueLane.
- You shall not purchase search engines or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use LeagueLane, LeagueLane Premium or LeagueLane trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
- You understand that your Materials (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The LeagueLane Service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose.
- Your Materials may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
3. LeagueLane’s Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any LeagueLane customer, LeagueLane employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- LeagueLane retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, LeagueLane reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at any time.
- In the event of an ownership dispute over a LeagueLane account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner.
4. Limitation of liability: Disclaimer of Warranties
- You expressly understand and agree that LeagueLane shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- LeagueLane does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Articles, posts or publications in our website is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
- Football tips and advice are provided with no guarantee of profit. The tips are provided with the best of intentions and are carefully researched but are for entertainment purposes only and no liability of any sort, financial or otherwise, is assumed by LeagueLane.
- All possible care and effort is placed into ensuring the correct recording and reporting of results small human errors may occur.
- Service is as is so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
5. Payment of fees
- A valid PayPal Account or Credit Card is required to make payments to LeagueLane Premium Subscription Plans.
- The service will be billed in advance on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis . When your billing period is over, a receipt will appear on the account page of your LeagueLane User Account Page.
- Tax is not included, unless explicitly stated otherwise. You are responsible for all taxes levied on the Services.
- LeagueLane does not provide refunds. Once your subscription starts, you cannot get a refund for payments already made. If you do not want to subscribe anymore, go to your account page and cancel the subscription. You will still have access to to your subscription until the end of period you have paid for.
6. Automatic Renewal
- Unless you notify LeagueLane before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel your renewal, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable monthly, quarterly or annual subscription for such Renewal using any credit card or other payment medium we have on record for you.
- A subscription can be cancelled at any time in the My Account and Billing section of your dashboard.
LeagueLane does not handle “Credit or Debit Card Data” (defined as a cardholder’s account number, expiration date and CVV2) as we do NOT receive or store cardholder data. We provide a checkout page which sends Card Data to your merchant processor, for example PayPal, directly at time of checkout processing.
We then receive a token which represents the Card Data but does not contain the cardholder’s account number. We use this token to perform charge processing, and never receive, store, or use Card Data to perform processing.
You may read about PayPal’s Privacy and Security Policy here: https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
8. Modifications to the service and prices
- Prices for using LeagueLane Premium are subject to change at any time and without notice from LeagueLane
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- LeagueLane shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. Legal responsibility
LeagueLane assumes no responsibility nor warranty regarding meeting applicable disclosure requirements in your customer communications and notifications, including but not limited to state and federal requirements. You are solely responsible for keeping such disclosure requirements in compliance with applicable authorities.
10. Privacy & Data Protection
LeagueLane is firmly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and the personal information of your customers. The same applies if you are a resident of European Union or European Economic Area.
The Terms and Conditions is Published on April 1, 2021.